Wednesday, July 31, 2013

If Harry Potter Became an Anime

I was surfing the net when I came across this super amazing fan-art.
(credits to the owner)

The art was amazing, right?  If Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows could have an anime version, this art will be the perfect fit.  Since I became an HP fanatic back when I was still in high school, I really longed to watch an anime version of it, or just read a manga version.  Because that would be just so freaking awesome.  Anime can have this certain appeal that real humans don't have, so I think it would really be perfect to have an anime version.  I hope someone in Japan would be brave enough to produce something like that.  Hehehe.  By the way, Bill and Sirius looked really H.O.T in this fan-art.  And Hermione was certainly the most beautiful one in here.  

Anyways, here's another version.  

(credits again to the owner)

Aren't they all cute??  Well, I for certain loved how Sirius, Remus, and James looked in this one. Remus and James looked like those mischievous bishies, while Remus looked the nice and gentle type.  Snape doesn't look like Snape.  LOL.  I think he has to look darker and more foreboding.  Lily looked great, she really looked the type that James will fall in love with.  

Soooo..... I really hope that someday in the near future, someone will make an anime version of Harry Potter.  That would certainly be a dream come true for me.  Hahaha! XD    
  
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment